Size: about 34*25*4.5 cm/13.39*9.84*1.77 inches
Weight: about 230g
1 * white Grid Sprouter( the one with holes )
1 * green Water Container( the bottom tray )/
1. Remove the impurities in the seeds before soaking them. It only takes 8-12 hours for most of the seeds, and water can be exchanged for 1-2 times meanwhile. It takes 4-6 hours for soaking seeds of radishes and other small thin-skinned seeds. In winter, the water temperature of soaking seeds is about 50 degrees, and room temperature is enough at other seasons. Seeds should be soaked with tap water.
2. Place a piece of paper on the white mesh plate before sowing, and sow the seeds evenly on the paper without overlap, and then squirt it without water concentration. For small seeds, a sponge or leveling tools can help flatten them. It cannot be so dense in the summer, and good ventilation is needed.
3. After covering it with papers, please squirt the paper to moisturize, shade and accelerate germination for seeds. Nursery papers play the role of the simulation soil. Please squirt it about 3 times a day to keep moisturizing, and keep doing it until the harvest.
4. The purpose of covering plates is to blacken and shade the seeds.Seeds like peanuts, soybeans, lentils, herbs suitable for eating, cannot be exposed to light. Therefore, it can becovered by a wet towel, and rinsed for three times per day under thetap.
For those seeds whose seedlings can be eaten, it should be exposed to light after it reaches the height of 2 cm.
5. For seeds whose growth needs light, only the above papers shouldbe removed if it reaches the height of 2 cm. The under paper should be reserved until harvest. Place the white mesh tray into the green solid water tray, and the hydroponic cultivationcan be started if water in the water tray and mesh tray is at the same level, it can reach the nursery paper. The water in the bottom tray should be exchanged about once in two days.
6. If sprouts grow to about 10CM, most of them can be harvested.
When the seedlings reach the height of 4-5CM, they can be exposed to weak sunlight to increase chlorophyll, so leaves can open early. Seedlings such as peas, black-eye peas,
kidney jumble beans, pines and willows, broad beans, and
wheat straws can be harvested twice, and others can be
harvested by one time.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At dirtfreefoods.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.