Liquid PH Sensor:
Heating voltage: 5±0.2V (AC -• DC)
Working current: 5-10mA
The detection concentration range: PH 0-14
The detection range of temperature: 0-80 centigrade
The response time: ≤ 5S
Stability time: ≤ 60S
Power consumption: ≤ 0.5W
The working temperature: -10~50 centigrade (the nominal temperature 20 centigrade)
Working humidity: 95%RH (nominal humidity 65%RH)
Service life: 3 years
Size: 42mm x 32mm x 20mm
The output: analog voltage signal output
BNC Electrode PH Probe 1#
The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal
of a PH meter, controller, or any PH device which has a BNC input terminal.
The PH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can gives almost instantaneous readings.
PH range: 0-14 PH
Temperature range: 0-60℃
Zero-point: 7 ± 0.5PH
Alkali Error: 0.2PH
Theoretical Percentage Slope: ≧98.5%
Internal Resistance: ≦250MΩ
Response Time: ≦1min
Operating Temperature: 0-60℃
Terminal Blocks: BNC plug
BNC Connector suitable for most PH meter and controller.
Suitable for wide range of application: Aquariums, Hydroponics, Laboratory etc.
Use, care and maintenance of pH electrode:
(1) Preparation before use
1. Gently remove the protective bottle from the top of the electrode and store it for use.
2. Clean the white deposited salt on the outside of the electrode with deionized water.
3. In order to maintain an appropriate penetration rate, the liquid level in the tube must not exceed the end of the spiral glass tube, and at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) above the sample liquid level, and the electrode bulb end should be completely placed in the measured liquid when in use. Let the bulb come into full contact with the liquid to be tested to make it produce an ion reaction effect.
4. Gently shake the electrode (just like shaking the thermometer) to remove air bubbles in the electrode. 5. Immerse the electrode in the pH electrode storage solution for 1 hour. If there is no electrode storage solution, add 1gKCl to 200mL pH7 buffer as a temporary electrode storage solution. When the electrode is not in use, a long-term storage solution can be configured to activate and protect the bulb end. The preparation method can add 10mL3.3kcl solution to 200mLpH4 buffer solution. [3.3KCL is saturated potassium chloride, the configuration method weighs 23 grams of potassium chloride and 100ml of deionized water] Appropriate amount of preservative
(2)The precautions when using the electrode
1. Use fresh buffer
2. Open the electrode protective sleeve
3. Measure the gap and rinse the electrode with deionized water
4. Stir the buffer and sample: a) Always stir at the same rate; b) Stir first and then measure 5. When preparing for the pH electrode, rinse the electrode with distilled water before and after the measurement. Use a linen-free cloth to absorb excess water from the electrode head to avoid rubbing the electrode bulb, otherwise static electricity will be generated and interfere with the accurate pH measurement.
6. Make sure that the buffer temperature is the same as the sample temperature. If the sample temperature is different, use a temperature compensation probe for temperature compensation.
7. Regularly check the electrode slope with the two-point calibration method. When the electrode reading drifts or the slope is lower than 92%, please refer to the electrode cleaning to clean the electrode
(3) Maintenance of the electrode
1. Electrode cleaning General cleaning solution-immerse the electrode in 0.1M HCl or 0.1M HNO3 solution for 15 minutes, then immerse the electrode in the electrode storage solution for 30 minutes.
2. Blockage of the liquid junction (salt precipitation) Causes: hard water, mud, organic matter, floating microorganisms in the water, moss, etc. Attached to the seepage sand core around the bulb and PTFE, the external reference electrode cannot work normally.
Solution: Immerse the electrode in hot water (60℃) for 15-20 minutes; soak the electrode in a hot saturated KCl (60℃) solution for 20-30 minutes and cool to room temperature; soak the electrode in pH 4 buffer 20 to 30 minutes. Check for excessive crystals. If so, rinse the crystals repeatedly with deionized water to check whether the flow rate is normal. If not, soak the electrode in hot water (60℃) for 15-20 minutes; soak the electrode in hot saturated KCl ( 60℃) 20-30 minutes in solution, cool to room temperature; soak the electrode in pH 4 buffer for 30 minutes. Immerse the electrode tip in concentrated HCl for 5-10 minutes, rinse the electrode, and check that the electrolyte flow rate is normal. If the junction is still clogged, pull the junction (do not touch the glass bulb)
4. Precipitation of inorganic substances on the pH sensitive membrane
Cause: Measurement of inorganic samples
Solution: clean with EDTA, ammonia or acid
5. Dehydration of pH sensitive membrane
Causes: Improper storage, long-term use, high temperature operation or strong alkaline solution, resulting in slow and unstable response
Solution: Activate the electrode, soak the electrode in 0.1 M HCl for 1 minute, rinse with tap water for 30 seconds, soak the electrode in 0.1 M KOH for 1 minute, rinse with tap water for 30 seconds, calibrate the test electrode with buffer, if it still does not work, Repeat the above steps up to 3 times
6. The PH electrode is used for a long time, and the necessary cleaning and maintenance work of the electrode is not used correctly in the tested environment, which results in unstable electrode data and other factors. Solution: After the electrode is used for 2-3 months, perform a bulb cleaning on the electrode and an inspection on the wetted part. Solution: Take the electrode out of the environment to see if there is dirt on the surface of the bulb. If there is any, you can wipe it gently with ethanol cotton and then clean it with deionized water. [Note that the bulb is fragile, you should pay attention to the process of wiping]. Then check the liquid contact part to see if there are contaminants attached to the surface. If there is, you can use deionization to rinse. You can also shake the electrode back and forth in the measuring cup. If the water quality is not clean, change the water until the dirt disappears. . Then wash the electrode and place it in the activation solution for 8 hours, then measure it in the standard solution to restore it to the measurement state
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At dirtfreefoods.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.