Terminalia Catappa Leaves fish tank decoration aquarium accessories for aquarium decoration aquarium terminalia catappa aquarium treatment
20PCS/45g Natural Terminalia Catappa Leaves Aquarium Decoration Fish Tank Cleaning Tools Water Treatment Aquarium Accessories
Size: as the picture show
Weight: 20pcs(about 45g)
Effective help and prevention of bacterial infection.
The most natural acid effect.
Naturaly polish color and stability of fish color.
Promote the reproductive capacity of fish.
Help to control the propagation of moss.
1. The catappa leaves are suitable for arowana, blood parrot, flowerhorn fish, pterophyllum, dwarf cichlid, clown loach and most of the tropical fish, especially those caught from the river
2. Such leaves can help fish act more active, better prevent the bacterial infection, control the reproduction of moss and stabilize the color of the fish
3. After soaking the leaves in the water until the leaves putrefied, the water is indeed tend to have lower PH level, whose effect is according to the number of leaves, the water tank capacity and the soaking time. However, it is not the PH lowers liquids alternative, so it will not have the same effect as the medicine. Please notice this
4. It is suggested to increase the number of the leaves underwater slowly. Even though your fish may like this kind of water, they still need some time to adapt to the changing water quality. If you never used these leaves before, please use 2-3 pieces in 1 meter fish tank at the first time
5. How to use: Place the dry leaves into the filter slots, or tie them and place them into the tank directly, or clean and soak them in the water and pour the liquid into your fish tank until the tank water is a little yellow. The soak way is recommended, for the reason that you don't need to gain the floating debris after that
6. Natural new leaves may cause some moisture or mildew. If that happen, you just need to place it in somewhere cool for 1-2 days. Please don't place it under the sun, or it may lose some acid like tannic acid, oxalic acid, humic acid and folic acid and so on
7. When the leaves start rotting, the acid inside like tannic acid, oxalic acid, humic acid and folic acid will be released to lower the ph level
8. Some leaves may come with the holes bitten by the insect. This is because they are larger than other leaves, which are insects' favorite leaves. But when insect bites the leaf, the leaf will release the folic acid until insect run away. And the acid will still remain in the leaves, which is one of the key things to improve the water quality
9. The leaves can also decorate your fish tank to add more natural feelings
It is easy to have little damage, but don’t affect anything.
Leaf color and size are not exactly the same.
It's hard to find the same leaves in the world.
Please allow 1-5g differences due to manual measurement.
High requirements on the feature buyers please understand. Thanks.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At dirtfreefoods.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.